The JA Oilfield StaBReamer® combines the stabilization function of the Integral Blade Stabilizer and hole gauge quality maintenance of the Roller Reamer for reliability and drilling performance in borehole enlargement operations in a single sub.
The JA Oilfield StaBReamer® is a product of application-focused design and an exacting manufacturing process. The StaBReamer™ assembly provides a functionally efficient and operationally effective approach for configuring a bias-neutral BHA to drill vertical wells and hold hole angle in directional wells, even in highly dipping formations.
- Provides gauge protection with enhanced stabilization value for directional control
- Shorter BHA with more active components to provide better drilling performance
- Reduce number of connections
- Increase Stabilizer service life and in special BHA configurations increase bit gauge endurance
- Reduce Vibration – with more contact points
- Better drill string centralization in the well bore