JA Oilfield Replaceable Sleeve Type Stabilizer is a product of application-focused design for simplicity and versatility. The RapiDSwap® feature enables rig floor swaps of various stabilizer sleeve sizes to match BHA stabilization and hole requirements without compromise to ruggedness and strength.
The one piece mandrel is manufactured from high strength heat treated alloy steel and by design feature overall length allowances to provide ample tong space for recutting connections.
The JA Oilfield RapiDSwap® sleeve and mandrel design are made to be interchangeable with similar brand of tools.
Standard stabilizer sleeves are available with composite tungsten carbide rod, geothermal, tungsten carbide inserts (T.C.I) and hard banding and dressing.
HOW TO ORDER MANDRELS
- Specify mandrel tool series
- Indicate String or Near Bit application
- Specify top and bottom connection
- Necessary special features:
- Stress Relief Groove on Conns.
- Bored for float
- Non-Mag Body
HOW TO ORDER STABILIZER SLEEVES
- Specify sleeve series
- Provide Hole Size or required Blade O.D.
- Hardfacing type:
- Sleeve material – Non-Mag or Steel