JA Oilfield’s Integral Blade Stabilizer (IBS) is a one piece rotating stabilizer which can be run near bit or up in the drill string. It is a one piece construction manufactured from high strength alloy steel. The solid one piece chassis with three spiraled blades has three primary benefits.
- Minimizes downhole torque and drag.
- Neutral to low vibration excitation source.
- Reduces hole wall damage.
- Ensures maximum fluid circulation while maintaining desirable ROP in the most rugged and abrasive drilling conditions.
Because of our unique hardfacing and hardmetal application capabilities, IBS can be dressed in a variety of ways.
CHOICE OF HARDFACING
- Plasma Transferred ARC (PTA)
- Tungsten Carbide Composite Rod
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts (or Compacts)
Extra Life lengthens tool life nearly three to five times longer than conventional hardfacings and is extremely economical to run.
JA INTEGRAL BLADE/ROTARY STEERABLE STABILIZER
JA Rotary Steerable Stabilizers are specially designed with extended tapers and “relaxed” spiral design reduces torque, drag and vibrations for enhanced ROP’s and extended performance of Push or Point Rotary Steerable tools and Logging While Drilling/Measurement While Drilling components.
Sizes and dimensional data other than listed in specifications table available upon request and per customers requirements.